* I am a Colorado native, and I have lived in Boulder County for over 25 years (and hope to live and work here for another 25). From being an active member of Rotary International, to serving on the board of a community health clinic, to delivering meals to the elderly for Meals on Wheels, I believe in contributing to the community in which I live.
|* I have 20 years of experience as a
lender in the mortgage industry in Boulder County. I have closed
well over 1,000 loans, ranging from $100,000 condos on the
outskirts of Denver to million dollar horse properties on the
plains of Colorado. Regardless of what type of home and where it is
located in Colorado, I can provide you with a loan that will help
you purchase your home.
* I have been leading First-Time Home Buyer Seminars since 1993. I especially enjoy teaching first-time homebuyers about the mortgage loan process and helping them in their quest to purchase their first home. For our current seminar schedule, click here.
I would like to highlight a few of the tools and resources that are available to me to help guide you in your mortgage decisions:
* The Mortgage Coach - a software program that presents you with side-by-side comparisons of various loan examples to help you decide which mortgage best fits your needs.
* The Mortgage Market Guide - a daily newsletter that advises me about current market conditions and offers advice and guidance on locking in your interest rate.
* The Home Buyer's Scouting Report - provides the available listings that match your personal search criteria from area real estate companies. The Report includes pictures, prices, maps, directions and more via a private, password secured website. It allows you to shop online at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
My promise to you is that I will give you honest answers, efficient service, and personalized attention. I have helped hundreds of clients purchase the homes of their dreams. I look forward to helping you secure your next mortgage loan.